Saturday, December 10, 2011

Sunday 12/11 Ride

Here we go again. I am planning on riding tomorrow (Sunday) at 12 noon or 1 pm, thereabouts. I got back this afternoon from a Lerna Ride, and it was pretty nice--due to the fact it was sunny and not very windy. Tomorrow afternoon is supposed to have temps of 37-38 degrees with a South wind at 11 MPH. Riding to Lerna is my plan as of now. Wardrobe for today was woolie boolie sox, overboots, heavy weight tights, 2 layer gloves, three upper body layers, full face balaclava, and skull cap...just right. Any takers? I will post specifics for the ride, if there is any interest. I certainly understand that this is past the reasonable riding limit for most.

5 comments:

  1. HI Jerry,

    I might be interested, 1 pm would seem to be better in that it might be a little warmer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ride at 1pm, meeting at John Looby's house on McComb for a ride in the southwest hills, probably for an hour plus or minus, modest pace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so you guys leaving at 12:00 or 1:00 ?? I may tag along

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Wes. We are leaving at 1pm from John's house on McComb or we could meet you at the intersection at West Gate. It'd be great to ride with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Ride! John, Wes, Brendon, Lisa and Dean joined forces to do a short, beautiful ride down West Hayes, South up the railroad track hills, out past the gun club, before going west out by Meadow Shark and then back East to Rocket Wolf's house and by the Cat house and then back up West Hayes Hill. May I say that everyone in the group was a strong rider, except for this writer, whose job is was to document the ride and to keep others from over-exerting. I held up my end of that deal.

    ReplyDelete