Saturday, December 17, 2011

BIKE RIDE SUNDAY 12/18.

I am looking to ride tomorrow, Sunday, at 12:30 or so. The wind is SSW 11 MPH, temp is to be 47 degrees. Given my proclivity for flat surfaces, I would like to ride to Lerna and back, perhaps somewhat longer if it feels right. I rode to the last intersection before the south turn to Lerna today and it was very nice. The pace would be moderate (at least for me). I am negotiable (somewhat--no Denali or Stairway please) on the route. We can meet at Westgate, if anyone is interested/available. Please comment if you are interested, so we can plan.

4 comments:

  1. Count me in, Judy will not be able to go. Looks nice outside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bike ride confirmed! 12:30 pm Sunday 12/18 meeting at West Gate. Should be a very nice day for a very nice ride.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Ride! Thanks to all who signed up. The riding company makes all of the difference!

    ReplyDelete