Friday, January 6, 2012

YET ANOTHER BIKE RIDE! SATURDAY 1/07/12

It appears that there is an agreement for a bike ride at noon on Saturday 1/7. The miles and direction are negotiable, but I like John's idea of trying some of the new North North-West roads. I like the idea of under 50 miles, only because I am not in shape for mileage a lot longer than that. However, group majority should rule. It worked out really well last week, relative to multiple route options, for each rider's needs. Meet at Monroe Gate (Sheila & Lisa's house). Temp looks like 45 degrees with NNW winds at 9 MPH.

6 comments:

  1. I hope to be there.....might be close for me to get there on time .....do you have a route you can post if I have to chase you down ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete