Friday, May 7, 2010

Weekend Biking

Ellen and I cannot bike on Saturday until 1:00 so that is the plan with the usual distance of 27-30 miles (golf course route), but that is entirely flexible.

On Sunday, Todd, Ellen, and I plan to bike at 8:00.  The low for Saturday night is 36 and the high for Sunday is 62 so it will be cool.  I think Ellen wants to go long so we will make a second lap to get 50-70 miles.  If anyone wants to join us on the second lap that will work and will probably be at around 9:45.

We hope that you can join us, but let us know so we don't change plans at the last minute and miss you.

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to sit out today's ride --- there is too much wind to be fun. Sunday's time doesn't work for me, so that ride is out also. More time for piano!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry that you can't make it Bill.

    ReplyDelete